Ottawa Tea Festival Volunteers
We are always looking for people who can help us to make this event a success!
Volunteers like you make the Ottawa Tea Festival possible, so THANK YOU! You can contribute to this fabulous event, support your local community, and be involved in tea culture and sharing in the behind the scenes that goes into making an outstanding Festival!
Prior to the Festival on December 6th and 7th, 2014
* Maintain the current website by adding content supplied by Project Manager & Founder in timely manner.
* Knowledge of Joomla website development software.
* Willing to work on a “live” site.
Social Media Marketing
* Maintain the Tea Festivals’ Facebook and Twitter accounts on an ongoing basis.
* Provide content (text, images, etc.) promoting the festival as well as posts content provided by sponsors.
* Able to travel to select Ottawa neighbourhoods to poster in late November and early December.
* Invite local businesses to post Ottawa Tea Festival posters in conspicuous place at store (e.g. front window, front counter, etc.).
* Affix Festival posters to city approved areas.
Day of the Festival, December 6th and 7th, 2014
Interested in volunteering for the Ottawa Tea Festival on December 6th and 7th?
We are looking for volunteers for set-up, information help, take down, and much more.
For a full list of opportunities and to sign up:
1. Please click on the link: http://yourvolunteers.com/?eid=P32WL57MS89JA46H
2. Create a profile.
3. Choose your times.